Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone wear them. Like, dislike? I can tie a knot blindfolded. But it’s nice to see if you put line through eyelet or tied a knot around shank of hook.

·
Banned
12,342 Posts
I don’t have to have them yet but I just started wearing Daily One Multifocal contacts because my up close was a little blurry. Regular Costas over them.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Love my Maui Jim readers, recently got ONOS polarized bifocals. Really like the ONOS for the price, found them eBay.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I have the Maui Jim’s and I can’t stand the bifocals. Your neck must be at the right angle, your hands have to be right up against your chest, just too much has to be right to see through them. I’ll just take off the sunglasses and put on the readers if I have to.

·
Registered
236 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have them and use them more now that I need them to see the electronics better lol. They work well. I have had mine a long time so not sure if it has changed but when I got mine they did not have the blue lens color that I like. There is a difference visually and I find myself switching during the day.

TR

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Bass pro guideline bifocals 90 bucks you can buy 2 for the price of one pair of Costas. Pretty good for the price point and they have the lighter colored lenses which is what I personally prefer.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Anyone wear them. Like, dislike? I can tie a knot blindfolded. But it’s nice to see if you put line through eyelet or tied a knot around shank of hook.
I have a set and my girlfriend has two pairs. Work great for me. Now I do not need to carry a set of readers with me outside. Helps with reading the chart plotter.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks. So I’ve heard all the inter web advice I expected. Good, great, bad, buy cheaper, buy these instead. I’ll put these on my next purchase list of fishing gear. Just bought two pair of Foster Grant Iron man series readers for work. I like them and had a nice 40% off signing up for first time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts