Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Port Richey about 30-45 min from me if anyone would want me to check it out for them...but...I'm guessing I know who's it is and if it is theirs, then it's immaculate.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/boa/1226880730.html

I want it... :'(

You know who you are...wanna trade? ;D

·
Paddling away...
6,482 Posts
I wish I had that kind of money. lol

·
Registered
414 Posts
Yes, this is The Skiff Shop's demo boat. Sorry, life got in the way before I could get it posted here. ;)

The Skiff Shop and Ankona decided that we would sell this demo package. Once sold, Ankona will resurrect "Ole Yeller" (Hull #2) for the West Coast demo hull, powered by a 4 stroke with TNT, which will sit on a trailer offered as an upgrade.

For anyone interested, please contact me through The Skiff Ship - Contact info is in my sig. ;)

Thanks,
CR/TSS

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope I didn't ruin any plans, Ron. Just wanted to help a little with the sale when I saw it on CL. When we going fishing? ;D

·
Registered
414 Posts
I hope I didn't ruin any plans, Ron.  Just wanted to help a little with the sale when I saw it on CL.  When we going fishing?  ;D

NP. :cool:

I actually had a separate add written just for MS to post this week.  The CL add was a study I was conducting for the area. ;)

Anyway, since the cat's out of the bag ::)(can't get anything past you guys. ;D ;D)  We are sort of motivated to sell this package so we can get back to R & D, which costs money. :-?  The Copperhead is still my personal favorite but we are trying to accommodate others needs and price points.

As far as "when are we going fishing?". Let me know :cool:

·
Paddling away...
6,482 Posts
I hope I didn't ruin any plans, Ron.  Just wanted to help a little with the sale when I saw it on CL.  When we going fishing?  ;D

I actually had a separate add written just for MS to post this week.  The CL add was a study I was conducting for the area. ;)

Anyway, since the cat's out of the bag ::)(can't get anything past you guys. ;D ;D)  We are sort of motivated to sell this package so we can get back to R & D, which costs money. :-?  The Copperhead is still my personal favorite but we are trying to accommodate others needs and price points.

As far as "when are we going fishing?".  Let me know  :cool:

You know, I've noticed that when it comes to CL, less is more.

More people respond to ad's with little or no information. I had posted my old jon boat on there with pictures and a very explanatory ad about it and didn't get any hits. My friend posted his jon boat and gheenoe with nothing. Not even a picture and sold them the first week. So I posted a new ad of my old jon boat without anything and sold it the same week.

·
Registered
414 Posts

More people respond to ad's with little or no information. I had posted my old jon boat on there with pictures and a very explanatory ad about it and didn't get any hits. My friend posted his jon boat and gheenoe with nothing. Not even a picture and sold them the first week. So I posted a new ad of my old jon boat without anything and sold it the same week.
Yep. ;)

·
Paddling away...
6,482 Posts

Yep. ;)

I'll trade you my house for your copperhead.... lol :D

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll trade you my house for your copperhead.... lol :D
I'll have to talk to Mel, but that might work.  We have had multiple offers for the "first born" as deposits and this would be a solution the housing issue. ;)  ;D ;D
I'll trade my house AND my fiance. Beat that! :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts