Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been trying to reach beavertail by email and phone with no response in over three weeks. I’ve always heard they have great customer service but if I can’t get in touch with them to buy a skiff, concerned about customer service after the sale. Thanks for help/thoughts?
John

·
Panhandler
2,727 Posts
That's very unusual. Liz usually gets back to folks within a day or so, depending on if they are at a show, etc.

Sure you have the correct number/email? sending a PM with contact info.

By the way, the company's customer service after the sale is outstanding.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used the email link from their site and phone (941) 705-2090? Thanks so much for help! Like I said and you too, always heard great things about them! Appreciate it, john

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
By the way, the company's customer service after the sale is outstanding.
I’ll second this. I bought my skiff used (not from them) and they have been awesome about answering questions I have had about the boat.

Cool side note: When I spoke with Liz and told her who I bought the boat from she remembered him, his dad, where he was from, fishes, etc and details about the build.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,211 Posts
I don’t think the message function/email on their website works. I sent a message through it a couple months ago and never heard back.

About 2 weeks later I just called their number on the site and left a message. Liz called me back within 1 hour.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
That’s very odd. I bought a barely used Mosquito and both Eric Steele and Liz treated me like the most important customer ever. Awesome company and strong integrity, even on a major item they didn’t have to cover.
Best,
Matt

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have had Liz answer my emails and calls in the last couple of weeks, not sure why you are experiencing something different. Hopefully you have better luck soon.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you, I did leave messages and didn’t hear back but tried email from ZIKA and was able to connect and supposed to talk this afternoon- thank you!

I don’t think the message function/email on their website works. I sent a message through it a couple months ago and never heard back.

About 2 weeks later I just called their number on the site and left a message. Liz called me back within 1 hour.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That’s very odd. I bought a barely used Mosquito and both Eric Steele and Liz treated me like the most important customer ever. Awesome company and strong integrity, even on a major item they didn’t have to cover.
Best,
Matt
Thanks Matt, got email from ZIKA and connected, talking today

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Great folks and a great product!
All the best,
Matt

·
Registered
473 Posts
Great folks and a great product!
All the best,
Matt
Can’t agree more ... same experience as Matt with a used BTV .... awesome people!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thank you, I did leave messages and didn’t hear back but tried email from ZIKA and was able to connect and supposed to talk this afternoon- thank you!
I had the same experience w/ BT's "Message Function" on website this past July when I tried to contact them for info. Mentioned this to Liz during our visit & she looked on Site & could find nothing from me. ... Anyway, just took delivery of new Mosquito this past Friday. I cannot say enough good things about Will & Liz during the entire process of specifying what I wanted, changes during build process, F/U by them, and receipt of final product. You will not be sorry w/ BTS.

·
Registered
202 Posts
You can call/text Eric's previous number or Will's cell and you'll get a call back. It took a couple of days but Will did return my call.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I called Will @ 4:30 PM one afternoon w/ a question. I received a callback the next morning around 9:30. What more could you expect?
My opinion, which I practiced before retirement and expected of my sales team working for me, was a phone call should be returned within 1-day.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts