SOLD/EXPIRED Considering Sale or Trade of Solo Skiff

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by privateer, Aug 6, 2015.

1. privateer

privateer I Love microskiff.com!

I have a like new fiberglass 2014 Solo Skiff.  It's titled to me but hasn't actually been in the water yet.  I was shopping for a fishing SUP like the Bote Rackham but ran across this for sale.  I bought it thinking it would be the ticket but after rigging it and practicing loading and unloading it I decided I still want something lighter.  (My primary fishing machine is a Custom Gheenoe LT25 and with a trailer this is very similar to my LT.)

What I want is a like new rigged Bote Rackham or something very similar.  If you have something like that to trade please PM me.  Otherwise I would sell it for $2500 (price of a new Bote Rackham).

Depending on what you have, my Solo Skiff could also include the carbon fiber push pole, Wang stick anchor, a brand new 45# Motorguide Varimax trolling motor and battery.  I also have a used trailer I just set up for it but it needs lights and tires.

If I can't find a good trade or someone to buy it I'll just fish it.

Located in NE Florida.  Please PM me if you're interested in it.

Here's a couple of pics -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. privateer

No longer available.

3. zakman

zakman Active Member

I am interested in your soli skiff if available. I have a custom made 12 ft kayak skiff. It is fiberglass and is powered by a trolling motor. It weighs 38 lbs less batt. Its capacity is 400 lbs. It us registetered i have ha
    i

4. zakman

zakman Active Member

I have a custom made fiberglass kayak skiff it weighs 38 lbs and a capacity of 400 lbs. It is registered and titled in Fl. It is powered by a trolling motor and goes 3 to 7 mph depending on water cond. Is your solo still available. If so would you be intetested in trading my kayak + cash for your solo. If so text me. At
    352 -396-2979. With sn email address and i can e mail you lots of pix. Thanks
    Tom

5. zakman

zakman Active Member

6. privateer

The Solo is no longer available.