Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some advice. I recently purchased a skiff with a Raymarine Axiom 9 and a Suzuki 60hp. There is no data coming from the engine to the GPS. I’m really only interested in engine temperature. Please advise. Thanks.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
40 Posts
I had a time figuring this out. The Zuke comes with the sensor connected to the analog system. There is a electrical connection ( I forget where it is exactly but near where the controls come in ) that needs to be unplugged from the analog And plugged into the digital connection. I believe they are next to each other. It’s been four years since I found it. I no longer have the Zuke so I can’t go look at it. Good luck!

·
I Love microskiff.com!
37 Posts
couple of things... Are you currently running analogs and they are working? Do you have a NMEA backbone? Do you have an engine interface cable tying into your engine harness? jtrev3 is correct. If you currently have analog gauges and they are working, there is a connector at the motor that you can switch from analog to digital, but you also have to have the harness at the helm to tie your unit into. There are a bunch of threads out there on this. Brownspoint sells everything you need to get the zuke tied in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts