Conch 13 Paddleskiff for Sale - TX

Discussion in 'Microskiffs For Sale' started by rakeel, Jan 3, 2018.

1. rakeel

rakeel I Love microskiff.com!

Hate to do it but I'm putting my 2015 Conch 13' microskiff aka La Chancla up for sale. If you're a kayaker looking for an upgrade, someone just looking for their first boat or someone with a big boat that wants to get in the skinny skinny this boat is for you. She's made by R&R boatworks out of Florida and is registered in TX through May 2019. Specs are as follows:

Weight = 100lbs (Claimed by builder, not verified by me but it seems about right)
    Length = 13'
    Width = 40"
    Max HP = 6hp

She'll also come with the following:
    -14 ft Stiffy fiberglass push pole
    -1998 5Hp Nissan 2 stroke (NS5B)
    -McClain Jon Boat trailer
    -Push pole holders
    -Little aluminum poling platform seen in pic

All things listed above are in great shape. Motor recently had the carb and impeller changed out and has always been flushed and well maintained. Also just got a new prop and will include a spare. Trailer has bearing buddies and I've kept up with all maintenance. The hull has some wear areas on the gel coat but overall is in great condition. It floats extremely skinny and if weighted right, you can poll it through pretty much anything. The lifting strakes on the bottom help it to track straight under pole and keep it from sliding in turns. It's also self bailing and I've crossed WGB and East Matty before in less than ideal conditions and never felt in danger. I've even used her for flounder gigging the past couple of years.

Asking for $3,000 for it all. Located in Houston, TX.

PM me or text me at 2-eight-1-seven-nine-7-five-0-8-three

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    hamelt, commtrd and not2shabby like this.
  2. rakeel

Skiff is still for sale. I've had some reoccurring questions that I'll go ahead and just post.

Speed - Depends a lot on the prop and weight. With the current 8 pitch prop and a lighter load it'll go around 18mph WOT. This was taken on a handheld GPS so accuracy may not be that great.

Fuel range - The internal fuel tank is 2.5L (~.65 gal). I can usually get around 12-15 miles on just the internal tank however I always bring a spare 2 gal tank onbaord with me to fill up if needed.

elsillo likes this.

3. anytide

anytide Administrator Staff Member

4. rakeel

Woops, updated with contact info

5. Jeff Hall

Jeff Hall Member

6. Jeff Hall

Jeff Hall Member

Hi, is your skiff still for sale? I live in Austin and am in search of a simple microskiff for the coast and for area lakes... they are hard to find in Texas!

7. rakeel

Yep still have it. Let me know if you'd like to come see it some time