Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everything has been re-done on this boat as of 9 months ago from Awlgrip to wiring. This is essentially a brand new, turnkey skiff.

Boat is sitting on a BRAND NEW continental trailer with the I-beam, guide posts and spare tire trailer mount upgrade. Factory ordered from Continental with build specs from Mitzi Skiff directly. Trailer has less than 100 miles on it.

Awlgrip Ice Blue hull and console with whisper grey non-skid

2016 40hp Mercury with less than 150hrs on it.

12v 55lb Minn-Kota Terrova i-Pilot with more than a year of warranty left on it. Quick release bracket installed.

8ft powerpole that was painted flat black to match all metal

01_munyon6.jpg
7” Simrad NSS Evo 3 with almost 4 years of the extended warranty left on it

Simrad Totalscan transducer

Edson black ops steering wheel with vmarine redfish wheel cap

Baystar hydraulic steering

JL Audio Sound System: M4/400 Amp, 8.8 M-series speakers in forward bulkhead, and MBT-CRX Bluetooth receiver and controller mounted on console.

Yeti Tundra 50 with cushion as bucket seat

ALL metal is flat black to match the Edson wheel on the boat

Casting platform from Maverick with Storm Grey Seadek

Black Truck bed liner painted aluminum 15 gallon fuel cell in bow. 140 mile plus range.

Poling platform, casting platform and under gunwales all have storm grey seadek done by castaway customs.

2 stainless steel props. One on motor and one as spare. The spare is brand new.

Powermania dual bank battery charger (house battery and trolling motor battery)

Batteries are brand new (northstar deep cycle for trolling motor and Duracell for house/starting battery). The northstar battery will last you 3 full days on no charge. Great for camping trips when charging the boat isn’t an option.

Brand new hatch gaskets and gemlux compression latches and hinges. Very large and dry storage. All hatches have cut to fit, Gray Dri-Dek

Bennett Trim Tabs – tabs painted flat black

5amp dual USB port phone charger

1100 GPH Rule bilge pump with float switch

Plumbed for a removable livewell (in photos you will see a container in splashwell) easy to take on and off the boat depending on the fishing day. Use it for snook and tarpon fishing as well as a release well. Works great for all baits. Rigged to a 500GPH rule livewell pump.

4 under gunwale rod tubes, 4 side console rod holders, 2 splashwell rod holders, and 1 on poling platform

Have gotten 35mph solo and down wind/current, but daily wide open you will see 30mph

Real draft is 7”. Have always been able to pole where you want in this thing. I have fished 4 people in 12” of water in mosquito lagoon before. The drone photo in the photos below are from that day.

Poles and tracks great in all conditions. Never, in any condition, have I gotten hull slap while working a flat. Great poling skiff

Boat sips fuel. Range is 140 miles plus and the boat gets 8-10MPG

Asking $19k

Simrad, trolling motor, and yeti with cushion are included at that price. If you do not want one or the other I can work with that.

Located in North Palm Beach, Florida

Contact my cell via text: 56(one)-75(eight)-452(seven)

Attachments

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,081 Posts
Everything has been re-done on this boat as of 9 months ago from Awlgrip to wiring. This is essentially a brand new, turnkey skiff.

Boat is sitting on a BRAND NEW continental trailer with the I-beam, guide posts and spare tire trailer mount upgrade. Factory ordered from Continental with build specs from Mitzi Skiff directly. Trailer has less than 100 miles on it.

Awlgrip Ice Blue hull and console with whisper grey non-skid

2016 40hp Mercury with less than 150hrs on it.

12v 55lb Minn-Kota Terrova i-Pilot with more than a year of warranty left on it. Quick release bracket installed.

8ft powerpole that was painted flat black to match all metal

View attachment 88012
7” Simrad NSS Evo 3 with almost 4 years of the extended warranty left on it

Simrad Totalscan transducer

Edson black ops steering wheel with vmarine redfish wheel cap

Baystar hydraulic steering

JL Audio Sound System: M4/400 Amp, 8.8 M-series speakers in forward bulkhead, and MBT-CRX Bluetooth receiver and controller mounted on console.

Yeti Tundra 50 with cushion as bucket seat

ALL metal is flat black to match the Edson wheel on the boat

Casting platform from Maverick with Storm Grey Seadek

Black Truck bed liner painted aluminum 15 gallon fuel cell in bow. 140 mile plus range.

Poling platform, casting platform and under gunwales all have storm grey seadek done by castaway customs.

2 stainless steel props. One on motor and one as spare. The spare is brand new.

Powermania dual bank battery charger (house battery and trolling motor battery)

Batteries are brand new (northstar deep cycle for trolling motor and Duracell for house/starting battery). The northstar battery will last you 3 full days on no charge. Great for camping trips when charging the boat isn’t an option.

Brand new hatch gaskets and gemlux compression latches and hinges. Very large and dry storage. All hatches have cut to fit, Gray Dri-Dek

Bennett Trim Tabs – tabs painted flat black

5amp dual USB port phone charger

1100 GPH Rule bilge pump with float switch

Plumbed for a removable livewell (in photos you will see a container in splashwell) easy to take on and off the boat depending on the fishing day. Use it for snook and tarpon fishing as well as a release well. Works great for all baits. Rigged to a 500GPH rule livewell pump.

4 under gunwale rod tubes, 4 side console rod holders, 2 splashwell rod holders, and 1 on poling platform

Have gotten 35mph solo and down wind/current, but daily wide open you will see 30mph

Real draft is 7”. Have always been able to pole where you want in this thing. I have fished 4 people in 12” of water in mosquito lagoon before. The drone photo in the photos below are from that day.

Poles and tracks great in all conditions. Never, in any condition, have I gotten hull slap while working a flat. Great poling skiff

Boat sips fuel. Range is 140 miles plus and the boat gets 8-10MPG

Asking $21k

Simrad, trolling motor, and yeti with cushion are included at that price. If you do not want one or the other I can work with that.

Located in North Palm Beach, Florida

Contact my cell via text: 56(one)-75(eight)-452(seven)
So
What year is the boat?
Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts