completely, and i mean, completely off topic.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by marshman, Mar 1, 2009.

1. marshman

marshman just try to follow me....i dare ya...

but serious, not a joke....

say a person(person 1, might get complicated) has kids with another certain person(person 2)....(ex-wife, perhaps)......

ok, so person 1, and person 2 have been divorced for years, and years.....kids are teen , and preteen.....

so, person 1 runs into person 2(ex-wife)'s first cousin(person 3)(recently newly single, but has kids that are 1st or,i guess 2nd cousins to your(person 1) own kids....following so far??) and things "click"..........how weird for a
    future between person 1 and person 3 with kids being involved that would already be 1st or i guess, 2nd cousins, and could in fact become "step-siblings"....

hell, im confused at this point....anybody following??    

comments, or guidance, please.......wrong?? or, just strange and weird??

disclaimer......i, marshman, am from louisiana, but not necesarily talking about myself...just generally speaking, looking for advice for a "friend"........... :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

you might be a redneck if... ;D

3. aaronshore

aaronshore Well-Known Member

Sounds like some deep woods, mountain, swamp incest junk there. On the other hand, if it feels good....do it!!!

4. orlgheenoer

orlgheenoer Well-Known Member

I think if things click then things click and your friend should go for it, though yes... it would be weird but, not that weird.

5. Unclebob

Unclebob Well-Known Member

Post pics, and we'll let you know if it's ok or not.

6. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

Ok that's funny!

7. Kemo

Kemo The world is flat....and shallow.

I had two cousins (brothers), who married two sisters. Their kids were "double-cousins". After 10 years or so, they all divorced. About 2 years after that, the brothers each married the other sister. Now, that's weird. But the cousins were still double cousins, so that makes it OK.

Marshman, as long as it doesn't really hurt the kids, it's fine. ;)

Kemo

8. marshman

marshman just try to follow me....i dare ya...

cool responses....

this isnt/wasnt a real situation...just was one of those stupid in depth conversations some friends and i got into....i walked away thinking about it ..

"post pics" was funny.... ;D ;D

9. paint it black

paint it black Paddling away...

What I think is weirder is my half brothers son, is now dating my half sisters daughter. They think it's "ok" because one grew up in Miami, while the other grew up in Detroit. They had never known each other until recently when he moved up to Detroit. It's rather weird.

My father's side of the family is strange.

10. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

AWESOME!!! [smiley=1-lmao.gif]