Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am excited to announce that Spear Boatworks will be releasing "skiff building kits." We will provide a hull created in one of our molds, the materials needed to build your own cap, as well as detailed instructions (video & written).

For a price list, email me at [email protected]

Learn more about our skiffs at Spearboatworks.com

·
Premium Member
2,553 Posts
Very cool Harry, very cool! I think this is gonna do well sir! 🤙

Reactions: flysalt060

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Can't wait to see what you will offer.
Hope it's very soon!

·
Lowcountry Degen
1,759 Posts
Very cool, I need to watch the video when I get a minute. I followed Capt. Brian Esposito doing exactly this on Instagram, and thought it was such a great idea. Harry sold just the hull (with floor I believe), and he made bulkheads and a deck. I love the idea!

·
I Love microskiff.com!
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
So Harry, this is way cool. What all do you provide with your "haul." LOL
We are able to customize that depending on the customer. The standard will be a hull that is gel coated and laid up in one of my molds. We will also allow options for including the trailer, materials, and any other needs. The buyer would build bulkheads, deck, etc. I have attached a few photos bellow of generally where the boats will be in the build out.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to talk or see a price list.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
We are able to customize that depending on the customer. The standard will be a hull that is gel coated and laid up in one of my molds. We will also allow options for including the trailer, materials, and any other needs. The buyer would build bulkheads, deck, etc. I have attached a few photos bellow of generally where the boats will be in the build out.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to talk or see a price list.
View attachment 152887 View attachment 152889
Might send you mail tomorrow to discuss other hull options (width/length) or the verity you may have etc.
Thanks,

·
Premium Member
2,553 Posts
Harry, which of you hull designs are you making available this way?

Reactions: Rollbar

·
Premium Member
2,553 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,553 Posts
Depending on price point, I think this will be a very viable option for many since Carolina skiff is no longer selling “kit boats”. Looking forward to what ya got cookin’ Harry! 🤙

1 - 20 of 20 Posts