SOLD/EXPIRED Club Car Limo for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by jmarkklock, Aug 1, 2013.

1. jmarkklock

jmarkklock Well-Known Member

Club Car 48 volt Limo Golf Cart. Custom black and silver ghost flame paint job by Liquid Lenny's Customs in Clearwater, Florida. Carbon fiber seat covers. Carbon fiber dash and steering wheel center cover. Custom 12" wheels and tires. Jake's 6 inch lift kit. LED lighting under cart. Horn plays Dixie. Stereo with CD and mp3 port. Custom surrey roof cover made with marine vinyl to match cart. Rear seats face each other "limo" style. Price is 4800 cash firm. I can deliver to your location within 100 miles of Homosassa, Florida for a $1.00 per mile.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jmarkklock

One more thing... The cart is just under 13.5 feet long.  I had I guy who saw the add on Craigslist say he wanted it and was bringing cash.  He drove here today from Pompano and asked if I could help load it on his SHORT BED PICKUP. Then he seemed pissed off that I did not explain to him that it was longer than a normal golf cart. Silly me, I thought the fact the picture shows 3 seats would clue most people in. Every time I  try to sell something on Craigslist, it's like I turned on an idiot magnet.  Is it just me?

3. bw510

bw510 I Love microskiff.com!

its not you... that clearly won't fit in a truck bed.

4. jmarkklock

Price reduced: $4000 firm.