Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three hulls that I’d like to rehome! All are major projects and priced accordingly. Call or text James @ (352) 220-9631 located in Citrus county Fl.
upload_2019-2-26_14-31-17.jpeg

Johnsen 14’11” skiff, titled as “home made” that’s how it came to me! $500.00 obo. Interesting trades welcomed! Can restore for a fee.
upload_2019-2-26_14-33-53.jpeg

Unbranded Johnsen/Mitchell style, no paperwork. Was on property when I purchased. $250.00 obo. Trades welcomed! Can restore for a fee.
upload_2019-2-26_14-35-25.jpeg

This is a 17’ Sunbird from 95’ I believe. I was going to cut 12” off the sheer and make a nice little bay skiff/ flats skiff out of it. Have paperwork from SC so a title can be had. $500.00 obo. Trades welcomed! Can restore for a fee.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stuck at day job today so... Bump!
Gonna start working on Johnsen soon if nobody takes it!

·
Fly-By-Night
3,138 Posts
Stuck at day job today so... Bump!
Gonna start working on Johnsen soon if nobody takes it!
That is a sweet little hull, throw out a couple price options at different finishing levels.

I think people may be more prone to bite if they know an all in price for a usable boat, i.e. re-cored composite transom, rear bench seat, and a front deck, and painted.

A lot of people are scared by projects, but a simple layout little skiff like that would be a hell of a lot better than a jon boat and not much more expensive.

Hell just get a couple HB stickers, tell people it's the HB Skate prototype hull, you'll have a bidding war and a fight in this thread in under an hr.:cool:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is a sweet little hull, throw out a couple price options at different finishing levels.

I think people may be more prone to bite if they know an all in price for a usable boat, i.e. re-cored composite transom, rear bench seat, and a front deck, and painted.

A lot of people are scared by projects, but a simple layout little skiff like that would be a hell of a lot better than a jon boat and not much more expensive.

Hell just get a couple HB stickers, tell people it's the HB Skate prototype hull, you'll have a bidding war and a fight in this thread in under an hr.:cool:
I don’t like pricing what someone might not want. But about anything can be done to any of these little skiffs.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool, we can have a build off then. I'm just about done grinding to get building.
Nah, mine will take longer... too many coals burnin right now to stoke the fire any more. Lookin forward to your build though! If you think you want it a little longer, I will have a 3’ extension mold available soon you can borrow!:)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Nah, mine will take longer... too many coals burnin right now to stoke the fire any more. Lookin forward to your build though! If you think you want it a little longer, I will have a 3’ extension mold available soon you can borrow!:)
Stop giving me ideas! I'm already doing more than I intended when I got this thing. It was just supposed to be a junker boat with a couple benches and now I'm going full on rebuild.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, the little 13’er has a pretty good hole in the bottom so unless someone wants it for FREE it’s goin to the dump. The other two are still available. For those that wanted interior pics of the johnsen, I apologize. I will try to take some tonight. It is in need of a full interior makeover though in my opinion.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Last bump and the Johnsen gets rebuilt, and the others go to landfill. Make an offer now if interested.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts