SOLD/EXPIRED Classic Gheenoe 10 Hp Mercury, trailer $3500obo

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by tlocdiver, Aug 11, 2010.

1. tlocdiver

tlocdiver I Love microskiff.com!

2007 Gheenoe Classic with low front deck. The boat has center storage and rear seat. Classic had the upgraded false floor a nice option. Comes with automatic/manual bilge pump with two way switch to select either mode. Also has open switches for lights, aerator, this is located in front switch panel with plug in for trolling motor. Forward welded aluminum trolling motor mount. This all plugs into a forward placed battery in a battery box. The motor is a 1996 2 stroke Mercury which runs great, starts on first or second pull. Has a hydrofoil. I have GPS the boat at 20-21 mph with gear and two people. This boat is rated for a 25 HP. Motor runs strong with no problems. The trailer is a 2008 Continental galvanized. which I have replaced the center rollers with a carpeted skeg, works much better for the flat bottom boat. Also works for winching the boat up full of equipment. I put the lights on pvc extentions so you can see the trailer during backing and so the lights arent submerged. I just dont have time to use the boat, and am getting rid of it. Garage kept until last couple weeks while the garage is being renovated. Just drop me and email with you contact info and I will call you back. Clean title on boat and trailor. Have more photos just wont fit here. I can email them.

2. tlocdiver

tlocdiver I Love microskiff.com!

I can email pics when I try to add them it tells me they are to large. Check it out on craigslist. http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/boa/1888361698.html

Thanks