SOLD/EXPIRED Classic Forsale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by ct9a-mr, Jun 6, 2012.

1. ct9a-mr

ct9a-mr I Love microskiff.com!

1965 13' Cacci Craft w/ 2009 Tohatsu 20 4-stroke with 3 hours and a 2009 Magic tilt trailer with upgraded LED lights. 40mph light load on GPS. Boat has been completely redone in 2009 with interlux perfection epoxy paint and primer along with gator bedliner spray-in interior to match exterior.  Custom aluminum grab bar with GPS mount, new sealed hatches.  Motor runs perfect and is pull start or push button electric start.  The boat had 20 hours on it since the restoration by the previous owner and I have put about 2 hours on it.  Comes with brand new 6 gallon moller tank, new fuel line w/ quick disconnect , anchor, motor flush and paddle. Add life jackets and be on the water now. Selling due to lack of use as I have another center console boat. $3,500.00. I will split up the package if you are interested in the boat and trailer only and keep the motor. The motor is not forsale separately. Please PM me due to extensive travel to setup a time to see this classic beauty.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

40 mph! That's scootin in a 13!

3. ct9a-mr

Its a little scary, it really needs tabs if you want to maintain that kind of speed.

It will be fine with a a standard load.

4. chessie

chessie Well-Known Member

Still looking good..No tabs needed just a full cooler in front. This skiff is rock solid!!!!!!!

5. ct9a-mr

Thanks Cheesie, you did a great job on the refurb.

6. Bryce

Bryce I Love microskiff.com!

How much for the trailer and hull

7. ct9a-mr

Been using it more with my son but no enough to justify keeping her. This is a turn key boat with no problems. Just added a new ever start battery so you don;t even need to use the pull start.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Send me some offers as I would like to sell as a whole package deal. No low ballers. The plan is to put it on ebay if there are no takers here.

8. stickball

stickball I Love microskiff.com!

Where are you located?

9. ct9a-mr

I am in Riverview FL just south of Tampa. The boat is in Longboat Key right now.

10. stickball

stickball I Love microskiff.com!

OK. Thanks for that. I'm in Maryland, so... guess I'll look closer to home. Best of luck with the sale.

11. kooker

kooker I Love microskiff.com!

Do you have pictures of the interior? Like the setup, decks, etc

12. ct9a-mr

Its a traditional skiff with a bench layout. Here is a picture that the old owner took as it use to have a merc 25 2 stroke. The center bench has a hole for a raw water feed to a baitwell. I just plug it and use it for dry storage.

Let me know if you need anything else.

[​IMG]

13. ct9a-mr

Price lowered to $3000.00 Take advantage of the cool weather and get out on the flats!

14. ct9a-mr

SOLD!
    The boat is now on AMI/LBK