SOLD/EXPIRED classic! 1951 challenger

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by snookum, May 26, 2012.

1. snookum

snookum catchem up

hi all, i have a 1951 challenger. first and foremost it needs some tlc. it has a 87 60 hp evinrude that pushed it great, but it needs the trim motor replaced. ithas a 55lb minn kota riptide on it along with the wireless co-pilot and remotes along with the foot pedal. boat is turn key as it sits. it rides on a nice aluminum trailer that would make it anywhere. boat was fished in flamingo last weekend. i am selling it to pick up another skiff. the boat is still exactly like it is in the pics but rigged with a evinrude after the yammi decided to eat a piston. and the trolling motor on the front now. also now hashydro. steering

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i am going to post it on craigslist for 3k. but for you here on microskiff ill start at 2500 or a reasonable offeri am looking to move it quickly .
    im rarely on here anymore so phone is the best way to reach me, call or text

786-439-4751

boat is in miami fl

2. Sheremeta

Sheremeta Well-Known Member

3. breakin70

breakin70 I Love microskiff.com!

left messages via text and voicemail

4. LastCast

LastCast I Love microskiff.com!

I rebuilt that boat in 1989/90. The only wood in the boat is in the stringers and the transom, which were original when the boat was built in Miami. Both are made of Dade County Pine aka iron wood. I had reinforced the transon with two extra sheets of one inch marine plywood, which was glassed in individually. All other bulkheads are made of foam core. That boat tracks real nice when you're poling and draws 6 inches. Before I put in the tank it was completely epoxied over

5. Hicatch

Hicatch Well-Known Member

Beautiflul skiff.....