SOLD/EXPIRED CL find

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by mhinkle90, Mar 24, 2012.

1. mhinkle90

mhinkle90 Let it scream!!!

http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/2916256729.html

not mine but looks like a pretty good deal!
    Along with this one:
    http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/boa/2874077214.html

2. FtIslandTrailMan

FtIslandTrailMan Bug Slinger !

lol I wasnt going to show this Mitzi on here that I had found it on CL until I hooked it to my truck cause I know you guys would snatch it up, I was the 1st caller on this thing when the guy posted it ( thank god ) I head out in the morning to meet the guy and give him the money if it checks out ok...
    Looks like a nice Mitzi, this guy couldn't show the boat until Monday anyway which is why I gotta wait.
    So, on this note, Mitzi in Orlando is sold by noontime tomorrow :D

3. mhinkle90

lol my bad garret didnt mean to cause competition haha

its an awesome looking skiff at a terrific price!

4. FtIslandTrailMan

NP, thought it was funny, Kyle told me I was making waves on this forum with only just afew postings, I just like to be very exact, so don't get offended on my post, chances are I'm probally laughing my buttocks off as I reply back to some of these post.
    I look forward in making new fishing friends on here..
    Tight Lines to ya

5. mhinkle90

no worries bro. there are some winers here but you'll get use to it! haha

tight lines

6. FtIslandTrailMan

Ok...........Went and looked at the Mitzi in Orlando this morning, needless to say it was everything the guy mentioned, boat is sold, sold to yours trully ;)
    will post pics once I get the fancy wrap and the yammy on it ;D

7. mhinkle90

congrats bro!!! definitely a sick skiff! post pics and bring it down to miami to slime it up :cool:

8. FtIslandTrailMan

Ive never even been to Miami let alone fished the waters, but always open for new adventures.
    Im taking the Mitzi to Young's Boats up above me in Inglis to freshen it up alittle and to add acouple of gotta haves on it, the owner Rob does some jam up glass work, he's alittle pricey, but you get what you pay for these days. And whatever Rob does, you know its rock solid.
    I gotta cool looking Aqua Camo wrap I will put on the skiff once Rob tweaks it, I like to have one of a kind stuff, yeah it wont make me fish better, but heck, I'll look cool trying, :D

9. mhinkle90

haha i hear ya bro. Miami waters are always open for new guests so if your ever down here hit me up. I'll just have to blind fold you when i take you to some spots hahahaha

10. FtIslandTrailMan

That sounds like a plan, blind fold me all you want, I'll just be sure to have my map plotter on ;D

11. GTSRGTSR

GTSRGTSR Well-Known Member

Diggin the mitzi find!!! :D