SOLD/EXPIRED CL 25 MERC $500

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by JIMMYZ750, Feb 28, 2009.

1. JIMMYZ750

JIMMYZ750 Well-Known Member

Anyone up for a project :p :p :p

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/boa/1054854802.html

Besides tiller amputated skeg looks damaged too, but......

2. marshman

marshman just try to follow me....i dare ya...

look again...skeg is fine...they all have paint worn off the bottom...

looks like a long shaft...

3. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

I've seen a couple tiller handles on evilbay as of late, not sure if they sold or what they went for but it might be worth checking completed auctions to see.

Might be a decent deal if you can get the tiller setup cheap.

-T

4. OSWLD

OSWLD Don't Float the Mainstream

i emailed the guy. its a remote steer he says. its just missing the controls (throttle, key switch, cables). so if a compression test read good and it turned over it would be a great deal (assuming its a short shaft). if he'll do a compression test on it and its a short shaft, i'm driving to tampa.

5. marshman

marshman just try to follow me....i dare ya...

i thought the same(taking a drive to tampa, if its a short)....i emailed him and havent heard back...i can clean that sucker up and sell it easily for 1200-1500...

500 is a steal.....you can get a tiller for 150... it looks like a long shaft though....

6. OSWLD

OSWLD Don't Float the Mainstream

from what he said its not a tiller, its remote. you can see where the steering hooks up in the pic

7. islander1225

islander1225 Well-Known Member

PERSONALLY TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE A SHORT SHAFT TO ME, LOOKS JUST LIKE MY 25 2 STROKE MERC SHORT SHAFT.

ALEX

8. Flyline

Flyline Won "Do More With Less" Award!

it is a short shaft and looks like it has been underwater short time because salt faded on the motor.

for 500 buck and if it turn over then i wil get it but I had too many motors and my wifey said no. :mad:

9. rkmurphy

rkmurphy Well-Known Member

I'm over in Tampa if someone needs help with anything pertaining to it. If I have time between exams...

Let me know