Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
definitely give SITKA a look, a little on the expensive side but the best you can get. Made more for hunting but fantastic products with next level CS
I am in a few Sitka groups and while for warmth during long sits they are top notch but everyone bitches about how fragile their gear is. Do you own a pair of Sitka waders? I just use my Simms waders whenever I needed them for hunting.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am in a few Sitka groups and while for warmth during long sits they are top notch but everyone bitches about how fragile their gear is. Do you own a pair of Sitka waders? I just use my Simms waders whenever I needed them for hunting.
I personally don’t have the waders but all my friends do and they brag to me all the time about how much of a game changer it is. And all of them are very hard on their gear. Definitely never heard any of them talk about how fragile they are. Personally I don’t use waders enough to make it worth it most of the time the waters not that cold and I’m only in about a foot of water stalking a fish so it seems ridiculous to spend a few hundred on waders.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
3,625 Posts
Winter wading in FL should be relatively skinny...IMHO. I just wear jeans under a pair of hip waders as I rarely get past knee deep stalking redfish.

If I am fishing chest deep, I'm in the wrong spot.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts