1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army
5,302 Posts
Good job with the video. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
657 Posts
Not to get off topic butttttt....Check out the HB video.....the guy speaking for HB gladeskiff says that it can be poled in 2.5-3 inches of water.....lmfao!! ;D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not to get off topic butttttt....Check out the HB video.....the guy speaking for HB gladeskiff says that it can be poled in 2.5-3 inches of water.....lmfao!! ;D
The crew at ECC agree...I wish there was a standard in which draft was measured. I guess it's all in the marketing I guess...LOL

·
Curmudgeon Emeritus
1998 Egret C/K 167
5,254 Posts
looks tippy

what's with the dew rag there home boy?

·
Registered
279 Posts
is that with a normal guy or a kid poling the boat?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
is that with a normal guy or a kid poling the boat?
Funny you should ask. I was down there checking out the Gladeskiffs not too long ago. They happened to have a boat in the water. Just for a cute pic I put my 11 month old daughter who weighs 20 pounds or so on the poling platform. WHen they saw that........I dont know what happened next. It was all so fast. But I think I heard "Quick, get a measurement". ;D

Nice video Kev. I thought the camera was only supposed to add 10 lbs..... [smiley=1-lmao.gif]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts