Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a custom trailer mnf in the Charleston area? Looking for an aluminum, dry launch trailer for a 12’ Skiff.

Thanks.

·
Lowcountry Degen
1,715 Posts
Charleston Trailer does great work, but I don't think they will build a dry launch. I'd check with the Trailer Shop in Mt. Pleasant.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Charleston Trailer does great work, but I don't think they will build a dry launch. I'd check with the Trailer Shop in Mt. Pleasant.
Trailer Shop in Mt. Pleasant will have no idea what a dry launch trailer is. I had to explain the concept to the owner when I brought my Ameratrail in a few months ago and I'm pretty sure he thought I was pulling his leg. Ended up having to fix the issue myself because they were not able to. I'd see if Float-on can make a you a custom one based on your dimensions and deliver it to you. The cost is very reasonable and you won't be left trying to make a trailer do something it's not intended for.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
70 Posts
Contact Mark at Carolina Custom Rigging (located in Mt. P) - 843-478-6706. He makes custom trailers, he is also a member of this site and has build examples on here.

71 Posts
Contact Tigweld on this site

Reactions: whoislang
1 - 6 of 6 Posts