Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How’s it going. I’m a local fishing guide in Charleston South Carolina and run Hightide Fishing Charters.

I spend a lot of time on the water especially up on the poling platform but don’t have many fishing buddies that fly fish or that can pole the boat well. So if you can pole a skiff and want to fish a couple days a month in the Charleston area shoot me a message. I’d love to talk.

www.hightidefishingcharters.com

·
Lowcountry Degen
1,652 Posts
Hey man, lots of good dudes in the Charleston area on this site. I'd be happy to pole you around sometime. Where about do you live?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm in Charleston and would be happy to pole you around as well.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I'm in Mt P, but I'm not very good at poling and really only a weekender, but I'd donate poling time for knowledge when the others can't.

·
Lip Ripper
1,717 Posts
Same, I fish mostly out of sol legare and dawhoo if you're ever over this way.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Same here, I’m thinking ending work early on Friday. Weather looks awesome.
Weather looks super good Friday! Unfortunately I'm heading up to Charlotte for the weekend so I'm going to miss the good weather just to come back to the wind! Good luck man!

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you ever want to make your way down south to Beaufort I would love to have you on the bow! I have not fished much around Charleston but I don't mind driving.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am in Charleston and fly fishing pretty much exclusively out of a kayak( my son said we cant use conventional tackle at all this year). When I lived in central fl had a glades skiff and lot of hours on poling platform give me a shout sometime would be more than happy to pole for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts