Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It looks like the CFO (wife) has allowed me to try to pick up my first boat/skiff. I have posted previously and everyone has given m excellent advice. Thanks!

@Vertigo has me looking hard at G3’s for my purposes, and I found one locally. Just wanted to see what else is out there given my budget and uses.

Budget right now is $3, possibly $4K. It’s a start, and an upgrade from my current kayak.

Is this doable? If a Jon Boat, welded would be preferred.

I have eyed Gheenoes for a while, as this is a step up from a kayak; just worried about the stability. LT 10 seems to be small, a Classic if in my said budget?

·
I Love microskiff.com!
3,609 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
It looks like the CFO (wife) has allowed me to try to pick up my first boat/skiff. I have posted previously and everyone has given m excellent advice. Thanks!

@Vertigo has me looking hard at G3’s for my purposes, and I found one locally. Just wanted to see what else is out there given my budget and uses.

Budget right now is $3, possibly $4K. It’s a start, and an upgrade from my current kayak.

I have eyed Gheenoes for a while, as this is a step up from a kayak; just worried about the stability. LT 10 seems to be small, a Classic if in my said budget?

Have 2014 Classic (custom build) no middle or front seat setup for fishing white on white with trailer all in good to above condition. Have ordered another boat need to move it to make room at well below what you're looking to spend. you can PM me. Boat located in Jax.Fl

·
Registered
1 Posts

I have just what you are looking for - happy to let you take it out over the holiday break to see what you think - I have three boats currently and need to get rid of one. Let me know if you have any interest. Here is the link:

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/boa/d/14-tracker-boat/6762025473.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts