Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently have tmobile and i get pretty crap if any service on the lagoon middle to south end. Havent really checked north yet.

Any one having good luck out there with any particular carrier? I really need data service if possible so i can hide out from work and remote in if need if emergency :)

·
You got to get burned to learn
458 Posts
I have ATT and only have 1 to 2 bars in the south the farther north i go the better it comes in. Sounds like Verizon might be the best.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have ATT and have service almost everywhere on the lagoon except beacon 42. There is an art cell tower at the space center

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have ATT and have service almost everywhere on the lagoon except beacon 42. There is an art cell tower at the space center
Do those of you who have no service at Beacon 42 have iphone X or XS model phones? I have a Samsung and have reception at Beacon 42. The iphone X and XS models have another antenna problem. Not quite the same problem that the iphone IV had, but the problem in this case is one in which the phones show no service when there is a weak signal present.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
722 Posts
T-Mobile is mostly okay from Tiger Shoals north.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Do those of you who have no service at Beacon 42 have iphone X or XS model phones? I have a Samsung and have reception at Beacon 42. The iphone X and XS models have another antenna problem. Not quite the same problem that the iphone IV had, but the problem in this case is one in which the phones show no service when there is a weak signal present.
I have an iPhone 8plus, it’s been like that with every phone I’ve had lol just one of those things

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
I have an IPhone and Samsung. Both with Verizon. Some areas one works and the other doesn’t. Some areas neither work. Both better than Sprint and AT&T.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts