Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2016 Cayo boatworks. 30 hp Suzuki pull and electric start power trim and tilt approx 50 hours. 21ft tfo push pole. Carbon marine tiller extension. Raymarine touchscreen gps with navionics chip 12 gallon tank run all day. Moving in a few months and just don't have the time for it. $21k located in Cape Coral fl
Contact Kelly (239) 872-9329

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
I know of a fourth as well..

Clean skiff GLWS A great option for someone who wants to skip the eight month plus wait!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Jb is a super nice guy and builds a nice boat. I wish they would awlgrip the decks tho. I hate molded nonskid PITA to clean down the road

·
Registered
162 Posts
I just traded for one and I'm impressed. Great boat for the $$. I like the grab bar on this one. Did JB get that done?
I had the grab bar made with the boat. Fits a yeti 35/45 perfect. It's nice having the trim tab switches on the bar when running. Cayo uses Custom Marine Farbication in the St Pete area for their aluminum work I believe.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I had the grab bar made with the boat. Fits a yeti 35/45 perfect. It's nice having the trim tab switches on the bar when running. Cayo uses Custom Marine Farbication in the St Pete area for their aluminum work I believe.
Do u know if deck needed extra stingers to support it?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts