Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-Basic casting platforms starting at $400 with powder-coat and SeaDek (add $80 for anodized finishes, brushed or polished. Also note SeaDek is not custom. Custom SeaDek can be included for additional costs.)
-Add sissy bar for $250
-Tarpon Cages $400+ for removable and $1000+ for cage and platform.
-Other custom products can be made. Ex: Poling platforms, grab bars, custom ballyhoo trays, custom deck keys etc. you imagine it we build it! (please note all items will be required to have a deposit put down to start the build, and no prices include shipping)

Contact me at [email protected]
Thank you for your interest, and I hope to put one of our products on your bow soon!

Visit our website: http://www.metalfabtallahassee.com
Follow us on Instagram (@metal_fabrication) and our Facebook (Metal Fabrication and Sales of Tallahassee) to see more of our work!

platfrom13.JPG
platfrom12.jpg
platform2.jpg
platform7.jpg
platform9.jpg
platfrom5.jpg
platfrom4.jpg
Platform 1.jpg

Attachments

·
I Love microskiff.com!
151 Posts
Very nice.
In your experience, what type of shipping costs would we expect on a basic casting platform? Roughly 400 mile estimate (covering miami to south and charleston to NE) would give most of us a max $$ shipping amount. Thx.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From Tallahassee to Islamorada cost about 150 that’s UPS haven’t shipped USPS yet. I try to hold platforms and make one trip to S FL or Orlando ever so often so people don’t have to pay shipping.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Legit - nice work. I’m bummed that I just placed an order with Bluepoint (Titusville company).

@Bryson Turner - I’ve got a bluepoint casting platform - if I can get it to you would you be able to weld on receivers and add a removeable sissy bar?

Products really look great, nice work, man!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Legit - nice work. I’m bummed that I just placed an order with Bluepoint (Titusville company).

@Bryson Turner - I’ve got a bluepoint casting platform - if I can get it to you would you be able to weld on receivers and add a removeable sissy bar?

Products really look great, nice work, man!

Yeah we can, I’m assuming it’s anodized? If it’s powder coated we’re going to have to grind the powder-coat off and re powder-coat everything once it’s all done.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hello, what beautiful work! Are you only manufacturing these, or willing to install on local boats as well? (I'm in Thomasville... Thanks!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts