Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Front deck casting platform. I just bought a boat yesterday and this was given to me with it. It has a gimbal on it and also has a back rest that fits in the two welded on Rod holders for use tarpon fishing. I’m honestly not sure how it mounts to the boat. It has two standard feet and then it looks like it has two feet that slid into a mount. It’s not in bad shape. I’m looking to get 225 obo I’m trying to get a little garmin unit for the boat. Make me an offer. I’m in west Orlando area or can deliver from Clearwater to Hudson certain weekends.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Front deck casting platform. I just bought a boat yesterday and this was given to me with it. It has a gimbal on it and also has a back rest that fits in the two welded on Rod holders for use tarpon fishing. I’m honestly not sure how it mounts to the boat. It has two standard feet and then it looks like it has two feet that slid into a mount. It’s not in bad shape. I’m looking to get 225 obo I’m trying to get a little garmin unit for the boat. Make me an offer. I’m in west Orlando area or can deliver from Clearwater to Hudson certain weekends.
I’m interested in platform my E Mail is [email protected] or # 443 756-5320 I’m in Tampa

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m interested in platform my E Mail is [email protected] or # 443 756-5320 I’m in Tampa

1 - 3 of 3 Posts