SOLD/EXPIRED Casting Platform

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by iMacattack, Sep 10, 2007.

1. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

I've had several people ask about my old platform. Well here it is.. first come first serve.

For Sale: Casting Platform (manufacture unknown might be custom built, sorry I'm not 100% sure)

Height - 16.5"
    Length - 24.5"
    Width at nose - 13"
    Width at tail - 27"
    Weight - 27.2 lbs

Asking $100.00 (willing to trade for fly fishing equipment or inshore tackle.)

This platform will out last you boat. It's built like a tank and has seen MANY fish. I had custom SeaDek cut for the top and is very comfy for hours of standing and fishing. I have a new Kennedy Tiedown for it too. You will need to provide your own base plate. The grey feet could be replaced, easy item at your local home improvement store.

Due to size and weight I would like to sell locally if possible.

Thanks
    Jan

[​IMG]

2. iMacattack

Well that was quick... The platform has been spoken for. Will know for sure on Thursday. If not then it will be back on the market.

Cheers

3. captnron

captnron Guest

All three posts were yours. Did you buy it? ;D ;D ;D

4. iMacattack

three posts... Me, Myself and I..

I was having a bidding war against Myself. So Me stepped in and told I and Myself that who ever ponyed up the cash first would get it... well I could get to the bank before Myself , but I am not very reliable. So there is a good chance I won't have the money in time to Then I will loose the platform and Me will sell it to Myself. But if I and Me know Myself like Me and I do, Myself will get lost heading back from Myself's bank and the deal will be off again.

Now there is one post by You. So if You can talk to Myself and make sure Myself doesn't get lost from the bank then I won't have a chance to make a second offer that both Me and Myself know I will try to low ball the price... I is a cheep bastard.

Think You could do that for Me?

5. captnron

captnron Guest

[smiley=1-lmao.gif] [smiley=1-lmao.gif] [smiley=1-lmao.gif] [smiley=1-lmao.gif]

I should have known it was about "ewe, yourself and oh-my" ;) Sorry to disrupt the party, carry on.

6. captnron

captnron Guest

A real man would just take the purple pill. ;)

7. JIMMYZ750

JIMMYZ750 Well-Known Member

I want it YOU sell it ME gets it

That way everyone gets to play