I Love microskiff.com!
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Speedboat Boat Bass boat Vehicle Skiff
Water transportation Boat Vehicle Speedboat Deck
Fish Fish Bass Oily fish Stockfish
Roof Boat Bass boat Vehicle Speedboat
Speedboat Boat Bass boat Vehicle Skiff
Unfortunately for me I have a disease that causes me to lose balance quite a lot, and increasingly I was having trouble not slipping on the deck when it was wet, so I got to work and laid down a product called Diamond deck here in Aus, well so far so good, seems to have stopped me slipping and sliding around, added a few photos.

·
I Love Skinny Water
7,189 Posts
That's some attractive stuff. At lest your ailment does not keep you from catching fish
So are those grunts or what

·
I Love microskiff.com!
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's some attractive stuff. At lest your ailment does not keep you from catching fish
So are those grunts or what
No they are Yellowfin Bream, pretty common species, grow to a max of about 4 1/2 lbs, they are one of the mainstays of comp fishing here, that 5 you see in the pic would approx weigh 8ish lbs, great fun on really light gear 3lb leaders fishing in tight structure a lot of the time.

·
I Love Skinny Water
7,189 Posts
No they are Yellowfin Bream, pretty common species, grow to a max of about 4 1/2 lbs, they are one of the mainstays of comp fishing here, that 5 you see in the pic would approx weigh 8ish lbs, great fun on really light gear 3lb leaders fishing in tight structure a lot of the time.
So they are fresh water or what

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.