I Love microskiff.com!
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_1556.JPG
IMG_1559.JPG
IMG_1563.JPG
IMG_1566.JPG
IMG_1556.JPG
Unfortunately for me I have a disease that causes me to lose balance quite a lot, and increasingly I was having trouble not slipping on the deck when it was wet, so I got to work and laid down a product called Diamond deck here in Aus, well so far so good, seems to have stopped me slipping and sliding around, added a few photos.

·
I Love Skinny Water
5,281 Posts
That's some attractive stuff. At lest your ailment does not keep you from catching fish
So are those grunts or what

·
I Love microskiff.com!
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's some attractive stuff. At lest your ailment does not keep you from catching fish
So are those grunts or what
No they are Yellowfin Bream, pretty common species, grow to a max of about 4 1/2 lbs, they are one of the mainstays of comp fishing here, that 5 you see in the pic would approx weigh 8ish lbs, great fun on really light gear 3lb leaders fishing in tight structure a lot of the time.

·
I Love Skinny Water
5,281 Posts
No they are Yellowfin Bream, pretty common species, grow to a max of about 4 1/2 lbs, they are one of the mainstays of comp fishing here, that 5 you see in the pic would approx weigh 8ish lbs, great fun on really light gear 3lb leaders fishing in tight structure a lot of the time.
So they are fresh water or what

1 - 6 of 6 Posts