Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my daughter and son in law live up in Destin.
I’m looking for a casting lesson for them to prepare for a trip to Belize next winter. anybody got any leads ?

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,210 Posts
FBD7F47F-CFF5-44B2-939C-0538F81CA738.jpeg
There is a guy is in Pensacola and I have heard he is decent. No idea what he charges.

contact info in the attached picture.

I don’t know if anyone near destin.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Your best bet would be Orvis or Panhandle Fly Fishers. Orvis does fly lessons and either Skye or Jan would do it and both are really good. Panhandle Fly Fiishers has a Facebook page and they have some FFF instructors. Ships Chandler will just recommend you to somewhere else.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
There's Jim Penrod in Mexico Beach,. He is a certified IFF, instructor. Retired physician. His was one of the few homes that survived Michael.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
There's Jim Penrod in Mexico Beach,. He is a certified IFF, instructor. Retired physician. His was one of the few homes that survived Michael.
Yeah he is, Panhandle Fly Fishers has had him come over and do some clinics

·
Registered
139 Posts
Skye at Orvis is the man. Super knowledgeable and willing to help.
Your best bet would be Orvis or Panhandle Fly Fishers. Orvis does fly lessons and either Skye or Jan would do it and both are really good. Panhandle Fly Fiishers has a Facebook page and they have some FFF instructors. Ships Chandler will just recommend you to somewhere else.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts