Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Forgotten Coaster
2,599 Posts
Couple of Big Bend anglers, including an acquaitance, have them. Haven't fished on one, but they both really like them. Heavier to pole yet decent layout and ride they say.

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Couple of Big Bend anglers, including an acquaitance, have them. Haven't fished on one, but they both really like them. Heavier to pole yet decent layout and ride they say.
Ya a .190 hull is nice.
Just don't like the point to the bow that much/room, but, it does have a lot of things for $11,2 + motor.
Thanks,

·
Forgotten Coaster
2,599 Posts
The friend won his in the CCA Florida STAR tournament, so he really liked that price!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I’ve been keeping an eye on these guys for a few months. They haven’t updated their website in what looks like three years. They do however stay up to date on some social media platforms (i only have an IG account so assume the rest are included) and I get a monthly post of some lucky family that took delivery of their build.

Nice looking rigs to be sure. The used market on BoatTrader had a couple about six months ago and both were gently used going for upwards of $20k.

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’ve been keeping an eye on these guys for a few months. They haven’t updated their website in what looks like three years. They do however stay up to date on some social media platforms (i only have an IG account so assume the rest are included) and I get a monthly post of some lucky family that took delivery of their build.

Nice looking rigs to be sure. The used market on BoatTrader had a couple about six months ago and both were gently used going for upwards of $20k.
NEW: $11,200.00cc + 8/9k 70hp motor.
Then add the live-well plumb for $220.00
-Tiller model is a little cheaper but I don't like the floor in the tiller, looks (v) and looks like it would force you/your weight to your toes.
Doing that all day-nope, unless it is an optical illusion.

Reactions: Hogprint

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm also looking at this but in 17x54 w/a 70hp Suzuki and the .190 (3/16" hull); 21" sides.
Their 17x54 is actually 18'6" w/the hunt deck, so your actually getting a full 17' boat inside.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I considered this skiff but the total weight was above what my lift and dock could handle.

It looks like a quality build and I like the lines. That being said, I am not a fisherman and wonder if the pointy bow would limit one’s casting area.

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It looks like a quality build and I like the lines. That being said, I am not a fisherman and wonder if the pointy bow would limit one’s casting area.
Yep, I don't like the bow either but still looking a little at options boat etc.

·
I Love Skinny Water
5,771 Posts
I thought Ben Hur was going to chariot across the water

1 - 10 of 10 Posts