SOLD/EXPIRED Carolina Skiff JV17

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by native_skiff_nerd, Sep 2, 2013.

1. native_skiff_nerd

native_skiff_nerd I Love microskiff.com!

2006 Carolina Skiff JV17 with a 2005 Suzuki DF40 (ss prop). Package is sitting on a 2013 galvanized Magic Tilt trailer with a torsion axle. Two marine batteries. Navigation lights, bilge pump, two live wells. Boat has tons of storage and easy to clean. Very versatile boat, I have gone lobstering, tubing, and mainly snook/trout fishing on it. The push pole is broken and is only about 16 foot now. Just not long enough to pole with. The boat will hit 34mph with me in it on the Sea Tow app (I’m only 130lbs.). Boat is turn key ready to go. The boat lacks a trolling motor (I bought it with no trolling motor) and the push pole for a serious angler. It has done everything I wanted it to do. I don’t really want to sell it but it’s time to move on.  School/work leaves very little time to go fishing. Plus the chocolate milk river (Lake O releases) I have around makes me less motivated to get out there. Hopefully in the near future I can get into a Mitzi Skiff or an Ankona. Boat is in Palm City, Florida (close to Stuart). $6700 negotiable. Great boat for the money. I don’t think there is another CS out there that beats this boat for the price. Shallow, fast, fun, dependable, and versatile.

I’ll try to get pictures up (feel free to try and help me out) but if I can’t email me at hooksnook@hotmail.com or call/text Danny at 772-284-6803. Thanks and tight lines    

http://treasure.craigslist.org/boa/4041430056.html