SOLD/EXPIRED Carolina Skiff J16

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by CaptMikeC, Jan 9, 2014.

1. CaptMikeC

CaptMikeC I Love microskiff.com!

I have a Carolina Skiff J-16 I picked up a couple months ago for a project. I got it as a bare bones bathtub and did all the build in my garage. No cost was spared and no corners were cut when doing it. The decks and storage box are real Carolina skiff brand, not plywood or something ghetto. The boat has the large front deck with storage and the large rear deck with flush mount cup holders with drains, and flush mount rocket launcher style rod holders. The storage box is mounted in the center like a coffin box and is 100% dry inside. The floor of the skiff is coated with grey awl-grip nonskid paint that I made extra grippy. The coffin box is coated the same to match. The front deck has rod tubes in it to use with the custom gunnel mount rod holders.

The motor is a 2002 Johnson 30hp tiller. Starts on the first pull every time. It runs flawless and idles and shifts smooth. Runs about 30 mph with 2 people and all gear. It has a brand new 12 gallon fuel tank with guage.

The trailer is a performance galvanized trailer. It has brand new rims and tires (3) as well as new bunks (no carpet) and a new axle. The trailer needs lights and carpet for the bunks which might cost $50 total. (I can do if the buyer really wants).

$4500.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CaptMikeC

Also, I don't check this very often so if I don't get back to you right away feel free to call or text me. 813-468-9370

3. CaptMikeC

Edit: Trailer is getting lights and carpet this weekend, probably slick bunks for dry loading as well