SOLD/EXPIRED Carolina Skiff J14 with new Yamaha 25 hp.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by never_skunked, Nov 19, 2011.

1. never_skunked

never_skunked I Love microskiff.com!

This boat is in great condition and will make a great boat for the next owner! I purchased the boat from a Cop in Orlando who had used it a few times on a lake out there, but never had the time so it was sold to me. He had just put the Yamaha on the boat prior to purchase, and the engine still had the tags and stickers on it. I have probably put 40-50 hours on it, if that. It starts up on first pull on cold mornings with out the choke and will run all day on little fuel. The hull is pretty simple, front casting deck, rear bench seat with storage and a 25 gallon live well with a 800GPH pump that is always pumping fresh water. I keep the boat in a spot at the marina on the trailer and it is rinsed, cleaned and I flush the engine after every outing. This boat has been very good to me, but its time to get a boat capable of doing the blue water deal. The skiff has been very fishy since I've owned it. Everything from Reds to Snook have been caught on her. Even managed to jump a Tarpon a few months back. It has a 6 gallon gas tank which can get you anywhere in the Tampa Bay. This is a great boat for hitting the canals for Sheepshead and even better for hitting the flats for Reds. It only floats in around 4-5 inches of water and can run in a tad bit more. This boat is a 14, but it fishes like a 16. It is very comfortable, safe and relatively quick. If you want a boat that needs no work and can go fish tomorrow, this is the one for you.

Please call or text 727-288-6772. I have no problem taking you out for a couple hours if you are a serious buyer.

2005 Carolina Skiff J14
    2008 Yamaha 25 hp 2 stroke. Sat in warehouse until 2010. Purchased by a friend of mine who is a Cop in Orlando who only used it in a freshwater lake. Probably has 40-50 hours or so on it.
    25 gallon livewell with 800 GPH pump and full freshwater pumping setup. You can keep white bait alive all day in it.
    Rear bench/storage compartment
    Front casting deck
    5 rod holders
    Small side console with rod holders and can be used for switch location

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. el9surf

el9surf Well-Known Member

how much do you want for it?

3. never_skunked

Sorry about that, thought I had that listed. I am looking for around 3,000.

4. never_skunked

Will let go for 2700 with out live well setup.