SOLD/EXPIRED Carolina Skiff for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by disporks, Oct 26, 2012.

1. disporks

disporks I Love microskiff.com!

Guy I work with decided boating isnt his thing...I told him I would help sell it if I could...

Here is the link to his ad on Craigslist http://lakecharles.craigslist.org/boa/3340292864.html

Need to sell asap!1989 Carolina Skiff 16' 89 completely restored skiff! New Floor, foam,fresh gelcoat, center console, with trolling motor, trailer, electric start 25 mariner runs perfect! ;must see, to appreciate! All screws replaced with stainless steel. New prop, Newly painted motor cowl, new bilge pump, newly painted console, new seats! Must see!! 337-912-4421

When he bought the boat it had the usual waterlogged foam underneath the floor. He ripped it all out and brought it to a boat repair shop and had new stringers glassed in, new floor built with foam pumped in afterwards..
    The boat has a white/off white with matching olive green webbing throughout. Center console was resprayed with automotive paint and clearcoat. The motor Cowl was also resprayed with automotive paint and clear.
    Im pretty sure he had an aluminum backing plate made for the transom also, transom looked and sounded good when we was redoing it. The boat sat in our shop every day until it was done. There is also a new trolling motor.

If you decide to call him mention my name (Brian, Dispo) and he will know that I gave you a little more info on the boat...Make him a reasonable offer I dont think he is stuck on the price.

2. disporks

disporks I Love microskiff.com!

Gonna bump this thread with some pics I got of the restore. Feel free to message me with any questions or offers.

Before

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]