SOLD/EXPIRED Carolina skiff 14ft

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Saltyroots4life, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Saltyroots4life

Saltyroots4life I Love microskiff.com!

I will try and post some picture as soon as I get time. But up for sale is my 1995 14ft Carolina skiff. It is not the j series. It is a work boat model. The only difference is that it has slightly higher sides and about an extra 3inches of foam in the bottom of the boat. The boat has a 97 2 stroke 40hp Yamaha that sits on a manual jack plate and is in great condition. We flush the motor after every use and always shine her up with some wax. I have no idea to the hours of the motor. We bought it used from someone who also didn't know the hours but it runs flawlessly and has never given us any troubles. It has a center console with a grab bar on top and a seat In front of the console. Also on the center console is a hummingbird depth finder. Other upgrades to the boat include a poling platform, front and rear deck, removable 25gallon live well. The boat has some interior lights under the console and also under the poling platform. On the bow there is a 1 year old 55lb thrust minkota. The boat is turn key ready to go and easily fits in any garage.

Reason for sale is that my family is getting larger and we are ready to upgrade. Price is very negotiable at $4,000. If you are interested please pm me and I can answer any questions.