SOLD/EXPIRED Carolina Skiff 14

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by nex2, Jun 23, 2014.

1. nex2

nex2 I Love microskiff.com!

Hey guys, this is my first post on the forum so I'll do a little intro / selling of my boat.
    My name is Josh, I'm from Central Florida, I've just recently found a new hobby, Fly fishing which is bringing me to sell my Carolina Skiff in search of a new boat, either an IPB 16 MAYBE an IPB 14, or an Ankona SUV / Shadow cast are my max price range according to their websites, so with that being said I am trying to sell or trade plus cash on my end for an Ankona or IPB.
    My Carolina Skiff has..
    It has a Brand new continential trailer specifically for a Skiff used 4 times ( bought brand new on 2/27/14 I have paperwork still if you want )
    Every screw nut and bolt are stainless so they will not rust with the exception of two screws.
    Double Eagle fish finder
    Nav Lights / Running lights
    30 Hp Johnson with a whale tale
    Front deck, with a light under it for night time
    6.6 gallon gas tank in the rear
    Bilge pump
    Rear cooler seat and front seat cooler
    Pole holders
    Bimini top
    55lb 12V trolling motor
    Much more, my number is in contact info for questions / pictures / set up a time to see it. I will take it out and run it for you if you bring cash with you.
    There is more that I know I'm forgetting probably, I'm asking 4400 OBO for it. Thank you!
    [​IMG][/url [​IMG][/url [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I don't know how to fix the images, if someone could help that'd be appreciated, thanks

2. jldriver

jldriver I Love microskiff.com!

3. Dudeitsmattx

Dudeitsmattx 16' Dolphin Renagade Tiller Kevlar

Where are you located?

4. jonterr

jonterr I Love microskiff.com!

What yr is the boat and motor?
    Thanks!

5. nex2

Sorry I thought I posted that. I'm located in Central FL. Boat and motor are both 2000

6. nex2

You can PM me with further questions if you'd like or to see it.

7. nex2

Still for sale, 2800 boat without trailer or trolling motor, 3000 with trolling motor 3700 with trailer and trolling motor.