Carbon Marine poling platform and casting platform for sale

Discussion in 'Boating, Fishing and Marine Products for Sale' started by Tbenson, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Tbenson

Tbenson Well-Known Member

Carbon fiber poling platform by Carbon Marine. Was mounted on my boat when I bought it but I removed before use because it's too short for my OB motor. Nice discount on this beauty that is literally like new. $1350.

Dimensions:
    36" x 22" top
    28 1/2' tall
    31" OC spread front legs
    33" OC spread rear legs

I have a matching casting platform not for sale but I could maybe let them go as a pair.

IMG_4238.jpg IMG_4232.jpg IMG_4234.jpg

duppyzafari and THX1138 like this.

2. Tbenson

I've decided to include the casting platform too. It is also in perfect condition and was $920 new. This is the cool one with flanged carbon feet and fancy edging. Poling platform was $1650 new. Will sell both for $2000.

3. wdammeyer

wdammeyer I Love microskiff.com!

Would you sell just the front platform?

4. Tbenson

Yes. I will sell them individually.

5. Capt Crunch

Capt Crunch Active Member

Working on restore. 1992 Hewes Bonefisher 16. Please call or text me at 38six9five6two0two0. Thanks.

6. HPXFLY

HPXFLY Well-Known Member

Im gonna take some measurements tonight hoping this will work on my whipray. Whats the distance between the legs on one side from front to back of the poling platform

7. Tbenson

Front to back is 10 1/4" on center. 12 1/2" from front to back counting mounting pads.

8. Owen Armstrong

Owen Armstrong Active Member

How much for the casting platform by itself?

9. skifflife

skifflife Active Member

Do u still have the polling platform

10. Tbenson

Skifflife and Owen - PMs sent