SOLD/EXPIRED Carbon Fiber/Kevlar 13' Ambush by Pelican

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Capn_Joe_Johnson, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Capn_Joe_Johnson

Capn_Joe_Johnson I Love microskiff.com!

Hey y'all,

I'm selling my little Ambush with a 5 hp Nissan and the motor mount with rod holders. It's a great little boat, no issues with it, but my Waterman is need of some repair work and she's a bread winner. It seems to have developed some transom cracks and I'd feel better addressing them right away. That takes money.

The skiff comes with a gently used small boat trailer, a set of push pole holders, a bamboo pole with a homemade Snapple foot, a Tillar Pillar tiller extension from Joe Welborn, and a carbon fiber shift extension that I put together from parts bought online. It's much sweeter than the one I made from the golf bag leg.
    I'll take $5,000 for the whole kit. I'll even throw in the anchor, line and float and the external fuel tank.
    2 stroke motor runs like a Swiss watch with a new internal tank and a new fuel line. I rebuilt the carb this last winter.

Here are some pics before I repowered it and tricked out the shift extension.
    http://smg.photobucket.com/user/mommy2noah/library/JOEY?sort=3&page=1

Holler if there are any questions.
    941-375-8323 H
    587-8969 C

Capt. Joe Johnson

2. Capn_Joe_Johnson

I guess that's a big fat duck egg on the Ambush sale. It'll be here if anyone is interested. Just pick up the blower.

3. TurnMeLooseFLKeys

TurnMeLooseFLKeys I Love microskiff.com!

The ad says a 5hp Nissan, but there's a Merc in the pics. Got any pics of the Nissan?

4. Capn_Joe_Johnson

Right you are. I traded that Merc to a friend of mine for a roof pressure washing. It's still a champ. The Nissan is newer. '04 I think. I have some other pics, but I'll need a day to upload them. The Nissan motor is pictured in the first two images shown on the link. You can see the new fuel line, filter and tank I believe. The rest is just as clean.  I keep it wiped down with a rag lightly coated with Deep Creep. I'll post some more recent pics in a day or so.
    Please stand by.

New words!
    I added some captions to the first two pictures. Should help until I get more pics up. You can zoom in on the pics, they are shot with my wife's smart phone. I'm still in the flip phone era. Kap'n Kirk'n it... 'Cause I like it like that.