Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am putting something of a resume together for an upcoming personal project of mine. I would like to get all the folks that I have introduced Carbon Core products to or have in some way swayed you to use their product over the more widely known cores. Also, If you could ask folks that you have in turn recommended the Carbon core line of products to as a result to please respond with their story. Thanks so much, James

To be continued...

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, Boat Brains is asking also!;)

Reactions: makin moves

·
Registered
467 Posts
What exactly are you looking for? I know it was Bryson that told me about carbon core, but just don’t know how to answer your question

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
What exactly are you looking for? I know it was Bryson that told me about carbon core, but just don’t know how to answer your question
It was me that turned ya on to it along with a materials list. Am only looking for a yes James turned me on to the product is all. No biggie though.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Wow! The memory of an elephant! I had to go back to our PMs to verify you are correct!

James did, in fact, turn me on to carbon core! Thanks bud! It’s been good stuff to work with

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! The memory of an elephant! I had to go back to our PMs to verify you are correct!

James did, in fact, turn me on to carbon core! Thanks bud! It’s been good stuff to work with
Thank you, I am going to seek out sponsorships for my next build in exchange for advertising on my youtube, IG and other platforms and am simply looking to prove that I can help move product. My follower and subscriber count is still low but climbing so every little bit helps when seeking a sponsorship. Next build will be the most expensive one off on here to date and also the most complex and best documented! Entire thing will be filmed start to finish for a 100-150 video series showing all from design to wet test! It’s gonna be a fun ride!!!

Reactions: makin moves

·
Brandon, FL
9,293 Posts
You turned me on to the company and enjoy working with the product.

Thanks JC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts