Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Learned of a new series of podcasts last night at our local fly fish club. Speaker was Hunter Leavine who has started a series of podcasts speaking with captains and guides. I listened tonight to his first one who was Harry Spear. Very interesting and entertaining. Others have been Rob Fordyce, Dave Mangum, and Bou Boso. Would highly recommend. Flip Pallot has agreed to be interviewed when arrangements can be made.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Listened to Nat Ragland today while tying up a few clouser. Some more history of the Keys 50 years ago and the early days of the Homasasa tarpon craze. Good listening.

·
Registered
155 Posts
listened to a few of them. Started off good. He is getting some bad advice on who are the guys he should be talking to in certain markets though now....

·
Registered
590 Posts
Captains Collective is a very well done podcast. I enjoy it as well as April Vokey's "Anchored" and "Millhouse". The only problem is they often tend to interview the same people, that and I'm hearing a lot of podcast interviewing other podcasters which just seems like kissing your sister.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts