Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Be willing to bet you'll be back............

·
Registered
469 Posts
I often find myself intrigued by the versatility of boats like that....

sure would be nice to be able to afford multiple boats right? lol

·
Rex Kwan Do Dojo
2,183 Posts
I recently sold my Cayo 180 and got into a Pathfinder 2400. Being that there's nothing "micro" about my new ride, I guess I'll have to start hanging out on a not-so-microskiff forum :D

Thanks for all the help over the past few years.
Nice!! Just in time for tarpon season...coincidence, I think not.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I just recently jumped into a bay boat also. Your time will now be spent scouring the classifieds, craigslist, and facespace marketplace for a cheap skiff to get you back in shallow water. All those low tide spots you used to have, will haunt you every time you're out not catching. Maybe I'm weird and it's just me. Pathys are nice though

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We have a big boat bragging section for your type.
If I was bragging I would've posted photos from the start. The purpose of my thread was to thank microskiff for years of help, entertainment, and knowledge.
ps- don't be such a Debbie Downer. I'm sure there are plenty of negative attitude threads for YOUR type :)

·
Registered
703 Posts
I'll be your friend. Nice Boat... my son has a 25 hybrid PathFinder with 350 Merc on a jack plate, big T-top climb up walk around with second control station, trolling mortor and dual power poles.. he gets that thing as skinny as he needs to catch reds and snook in Tampa Bay, tarpon off the beaches, plus he runs out into the gulf 25 miles to bottom fish.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
My brother has the same boat. The jack plate helps quite a bit in the shallows. He plans his glades creek fishing around the higher tides and does well. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
If I was bragging I would've posted photos from the start. The purpose of my thread was to thank microskiff for years of help, entertainment, and knowledge.
ps- don't be such a Debbie Downer. I'm sure there are plenty of negative attitude threads for YOUR type :)
Just cracking a joke like the others. Don't worry I'll give you half my sandwich and a few waters when I see you stuck on a flat.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts