Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site, and love looking at everyones idea of a skiff. I just recently purchased this skiff not too long ago in hopes that I can fish, work, and go to nursing school. I love the boat and hate to depart with it, but nursing school isn't free and I would like to pay off my student loans and mainly finish school! I have already made a local craigslist ad for this boat and copied and pasted the description below with a few pictures of the boat (more pictures in link).

Selling a 2015 Burnsed Micro Skiff 1542 with a 2002 Tohatsu 2stroke 25 hp

Awesome boat for fishing the flats and getting skinny could possibly get in 5 inches of water!!
Deck is large enough for a 45 Yeti cooler to be placed between hatches and be used as a casting platform. Great boat for getting into spots other boats cant but still can get there in no time! Boat runs about 30mph and could go possibly run faster if weight is distributed correctly. Perfect boat for fishing the flats and/or that avid fly fisher that wants to come in quiet.

Comes with:

- 2002 Tohatsu 25 hp 2 stroke and cleaned after each use. (aluminum prop, electric start, and pull start)
Starts right up. 1-2 pushes of electric start and its up and running. Not sure on the hours. Second owner and previous owner didn't even break it in. Purchased motor in 2013.

- New powdered coated custom made hand rail with 2 fishing rod holders and place for a device to mount.
- Brand new powdered coated and custom poling platform with grips built in platform and place to mount stern light.

- 8ft anchor stake (Stake attachment on poling platform. See pictures)
- Working live well. (see pictures)
- Bilge pump
- Large storage in bow of boat. (see picture, life vests, ropes, collapsable paddle, and 12v battery)
- Bow lights are under the deck (which keeps the deck clean and snag free from fly line. See pictures)
- Jack plate
- lights for storage, live well, and rear storage
- 6 Gallon tank
- Will include 21 ft. Stiffy hybrid and holders if price is right.

- Trailer has lights, newly greased wheels, and NEW swing away jack.

Selling to pay off school loans.
Title for motor and boat in hand.
Asking $8,000 or best offer.
No trades.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do you know how many previous owners there are. Is this the same skiff that was on sav craigslist? cool skiff btw
It may have been on the Savannah craigslist, I bought it out off the charleston Craigslist and did some work to it. It was already a head turner, but now even more of a head turner! I am the second owner of this boat. First owner had some upcoming expenses and I'm selling because of also upcoming expenses. Fun boat though. Conditions right got up to 32 solo. Average out 28 gear and two people.

Any questions feel free to ask

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sorry I haven't replied I've been very busy fishing and golf wise I'm in Greensboro which is about an hour south of Charlotte not ideal testing conditions for testing the boat for the flats of cape cod but maybe

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price greatly reduced. Boat is becoming hassle message me with any questions. Update: boat has moonlight push pole holder installed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts