Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend has an older Spear Glades prototype with a 25hp tiller and has been poling from atop a cooler. He’s driving from New Orleans to Miami at the end of the month and would love to pick up a poling platform but he’s on a relatively tight budget (he’s an artist). Any recommendations between New Orleans and Miami would be greatly appreciated. Tough to find used ones that work with tiller. Thanks

·
Banned
906 Posts
A friend has an older Spear Glades prototype with a 25hp tiller and has been poling from atop a cooler. He’s driving from New Orleans to Miami at the end of the month and would love to pick up a poling platform but he’s on a relatively tight budget (he’s an artist). Any recommendations between New Orleans and Miami would be greatly appreciated. Tough to find used ones that work with tiller. Thanks
I had https://www.bigalswelding.com/ make a nice custom grab bar. I thought it reasonable at $175. I left the boat in the morning and picked it up in the afternoon.

·
Brandon, FL
10,974 Posts
Have him check with Harry...he is going to drive right by him.

The words budget and custom are usually not used in the same sentence.

Have him check CL and FB marketplace in Miami.

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Call Ankona and get one of theirs they use to be around 700 your not going to get much cheaper than that. Most good poling platforms are gonna be a minimum of a grand. Harry's will be made by the guy Bryson on here in Tallahassee so your better off just contacting him and cutting out the middle man (Harry).

·
Brandon, FL
10,974 Posts
Call Ankona and get one of theirs they use to be around 700 your not going to get much cheaper than that. Most good poling platforms are gonna be a minimum of a grand. Harry's will be made by the guy Bryson on here in Tallahassee so your better off just contacting him and cutting out the middle man (Harry).
I knew someone on here was smarter than me.

·
Panhandler
2,727 Posts
Yep, Give Metal Fabrication in Tallahassee a call. Good folks, quality work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts