Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone on here running a Bubba Boat? They were built by Hurricane Harbor Marine out of Bartow. It's a 14' similar to a Gheenoe. I'll try and throw up some pics later.

I picked up one about a month ago and want to see what guys are seeing with newer power.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Is anyone on here running a Bubba Boat? They were built by Hurricane Harbor Marine out of Bartow. It's a 14' similar to a Gheenoe. I'll try and throw up some pics later.

I picked up one about a month ago and want to see what guys are seeing with newer power.
Buddy of mine has one with a 18hp Nissan, he’s looking to upgrade to a 20hp 4stroke eventually. Cool little boats that are decently stable. He’s taken his to the keys a few times and last week just landed his first keys tarpon out of it

·
Banned
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. That's what I have experienced thus far. I'm fairly impressed with it but will need new power within a year or two. I have a 15 Evinrude on it that I rebuilt so it should be good for awhile but I still want to see what others are getting for performance with newer engines. It seems to run a little faster than 13 Gheenoes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts