SOLD/EXPIRED Btx for sale (not mine)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by richard12, May 6, 2013.

1. richard12

richard12 I Love microskiff.com!

http://daytona.craigslist.org/boa/3774730584.html

2. Lt25

Lt25 I Love microskiff.com!

Pretty sick ride! Is it just me or are beavertails just popular right now? Seems there have been more for sale lately and more people interested in them than in a long time.

3. Rookiemistake

Rookiemistake Well-Known Member

I think its because all those people wanted one years ago like me but we couldnt afford them til now...im actually stunned my friend got his for 14.5k saw it today its almost new.with 80hrs on the etec.just sayin.im actually looking into a lostmen also

4. Lt25

I think he stole that one because of the location in North Carolina.  Seems like the sweet point for these skiffs is in the upper teens for a clean one.

5. ronrml

ronrml I Love microskiff.com!

I'm the guy that stole the clean sweet ride for $14,500! This guy was a rich old retired guy that lived in a golf club community. He used it mainly for duck hunting and took it to the coast a few times. I don't think this guy was worried about money. He just wanted a quick sale.

6. Lt25

Congrats on your find! Great find and sweet price! If I hadn't just bought my BTX I would have jumped on that one myself. Glad to see it went to someone from the forum.

7. ronrml

ronrml I Love microskiff.com!

Thanks. The 400 mile drive up was well worth it.