Brother's Bachelor Party

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bsfl, Mar 24, 2010.

1. bsfl

bsfl I Love microskiff.com!

Hey guys,

I am thinking of taking my brother and some of our buddies on a guided hog (preferably with dogs) hunt for his bachelor party, he's not a big fisherman so keys charter is out unfortunately, do any of yall have experience with some of the guides outside okeechobee/moore haven area or could make any recommendations for same? Thanks alot!

2. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

There's a lot of "hogs" at Mons Venus in Tampa ;D

3. HighSide25

HighSide25 Well-Known Member

i just threw up in my mouth again and my bank account just bit&h slapped me.....

go to Mons and odyssee 2001. your brother will not be disappointed.

oh gawd, the stripper perfume is coming back to my memory.... i just puked again....

good times.

um if you are serious about the pig hunt thing, check out FloridaFishandHunt.com, get on their forum and pm Flying Backstrap (doug), he knows an awesome place and is going on a hunt the first w/e of may.... tell him Kyle sent ya

4. bsfl

bsfl I Love microskiff.com!

Thanks for the suggestion, trying to stay away from the s/c, paid enough $15 atm fees...

5. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

If you pick up the Woods-n-Water magazine at the gas station you'll find plenty of guides. There are so many hogs down there any guide should be able to put you on them.

6. MATT

MATT Well-Known Member

I know this guy very well and under $200

http://www.outwestfarms.com/

Let me know when you are going.