SOLD/EXPIRED Brand NEW Depth Finder for Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Weedy, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

One of the girls in my office bought this for her husband 2 years ago fo his boat. Well, he came down with cancer and sold the boat. She found it in her closet, they had forgotten all about it. Anyway, she paid over $300.00 for it and I explained that she won't get that much out of it now. She would like to get at least $200.00 for it/ It is BRAND NEW never been out of the box (heck, the box was still sealed until my daughter opened it up when I wasn't looking :mad:! )anyway, everything is in the box. I don't know anything about this unit other than what is on the box. It would make a nice addition on YOUR boat.

PS. This is not mine, helping out a friend.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

Let me check withthe owner of it, if she has paypal we can go that route. Give me a call after 8am tomorrow and I will talk to her, otherwise we can do the check thingy.
    Walt
    239-770-0692

3. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

SOLD!

Matt, sent out ups today, you will have it on Monday

4. JIMMYZ750

JIMMYZ750 Well-Known Member

Congrats Matt

Now breakout the reading glasses a six pack and grab that Operating Instructon Booklet/Novel cause there's gonna be a test later. ;)

5. litlblusrn4bigred

litlblusrn4bigred Well-Known Member

Thanks Weedy, much appreciated. :)

JimmyZ.....full report next week! ;) Maybe Ill find the big n I have been looking for, maybe! :eek: