SOLD/EXPIRED Bow Mount Trolling Motor Battery Combo

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Ram5773, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Ram5773

Ram5773 Well-Known Member

I have a bow mount Minn Kota endura trolling motor 42in shaft 40lb thrust + Minn Kota battery box with breaker and 2 12 volt outlets. I also have a 3 month old group 27 everstart deep cycle battery. The trolling motor is aprox 2months old and the battery and box are 3months old. I also have all warranty papers for the battery. I want to get a push pole is the reason for the sale. All of these items are in great condition. I will post pictures tonight or tomorrow.

I'm interested in a nice 18ft push pole as a trade or looking for $250.00 OBO

Email  ram5773@earthlink.net

Thanks for looking

Richard

2. Big_Fish

Big_Fish Well-Known Member

I have a push pole i'm not using!

3. Flyline

Flyline Won "Do More With Less" Award!

Can I have muh 18ft moonlighter pushpole back???? :p ;D

4. Ram5773

Details on the push pole? condition model, etc.

Thanks Richard

5. Flyline

Flyline Won "Do More With Less" Award!

I can help u with this...I sold this 18ft moonlighter fiberglass pushpole to BigFish.

It's good pushpole and has a black mudfoot and black tip pointer. 18ft white fiberglass pushpole works great for any gheenoe or microskiff. Reason I sold it because I just upgraded to 21ft stiffy hybrid for my boat then I never used it but will use again.

PM BigFish for a pushpole and it's located in Altamote springs I think. He doesn't come in forum much.

Hope this help.

6. Ram5773

Whitesnooky, Thanks for all the details. I'm still out to lunch on Push pole or trolling set up though. :-/

7. Ram5773

Please remove it, I'm going to just hold on to the motor.

Thank you everyone for looking

Ram