Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Microskiff,

I've been back and forth about selling my Rover but at this point I think I'd just rather have the money and the garage space than continue to hang onto this and not use it.

The Boat: Bote Rover, Gatorshell Construction in "Bugslinger" color/ Pattern w/ paddle
Included: 14' Rover, Grab Rac, Bucket Rac, Kula (Grey), Sandspear, and Wheel Rac
Motor: Brand new Yamaha 6hp short shaft, have all paperwork
Add-ons: Yak-attack Paddle holder, Yakima LongArm truck bed extender with Cradles

That's really it, this MicroSkiff is absolutely like new, it's been in the water only a handful of times and in freshwater only. It's a great little boat but just doesn't have a place in my life right now. Prices I paid for everything have been well documented in the Rover thread and to be honest the only reason I'm pricing it low is my location. I realize Upstate NY is not an ideal location to sell this so the buyer will likely have to travel. I'd be happy to answer any questions, there are a bunch of YouTube videos out there on the Rover and this one is as close to new as possible, I have about $6250 Dollars into this setup and it's 100% ready to go. I'm asking $4750 but will listen to offers and may be willing to meet someone part way somewhere for the right deal. Absolutely nothing wrong just won't work for my current needs. Thank you for looking.

$4750 OBO

Located near Syracuse New York

Rover Right Rear.jpg
Rover Right Front.jpg
Rover Rear.jpg
Rover Front.jpg

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you consider selling just the outboard?
Probably not just yet... since I just listed it for sale and it makes a nice package. Unless someone wants to take just the Rover and go to a 9.9, though I think the 6hp is much better suited to it weight wise. I will let you know if anything changes as it’s listed for sale locally as well.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump, somebody buy this. I ordered a new camper this weekend and now I really need the space (and money lol) I’ve had a ton of interest but no commitments. Let’s make a deal! Camper will be ready soon.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don’t think shipping is a great option given it’s 14’ long and has an outboard... where are you located?

·
Registered
474 Posts
You guys might want to reach out to the guy at SUP Runner. I had a great experience with him grabbing a 19’ push pole in the Carolinas and brining to Mass. No one else wanted to touch it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys might want to reach out to the guy at SUP Runner. I had a great experience with him grabbing a 19’ push pole in the Carolinas and brining to Mass. No one else wanted to touch it.
That looks like a great suggestion. He’s in PA so not too far from me and runs to FL. Thanks for the suggestion. Any chance you’d share how much you paid to move yours? Just so we had a starting point. TY

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well that’s pretty awesome! He’s easy enough for me to get to looks like a good option if anyone is interested in getting my Rover down to FL cheap.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump, looks like SUP Runner can get this thing to FL or points south safely and reasonably.

Hit me up with any questions or offers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congrats on the sale and whoever bought it on the purchase. I want one but I have to install a custom trailer hitch on my Infiniti (normal hitch is too weak apparently people complain about bike racks bending over time ). Plus I need to get a trailer which would run me an additional $700+$700-1500 = $1400 - $ 2200 before buying the bote. Sooo needless to say I’m on the fence.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That’s a badass ‘yota
TY.... there’s a GoFastCamper on the back of it right now. It’s already been sold and I’m awaiting delivery of a new fully loaded Alu-Cab Khaya. Only so many hobbies a man can have.

Side note Rover arrived in Houston this morning.

E9CBEDCA-26F2-4B93-8597-1FF73AE333BB.jpeg

Lucky new owner! My Wife’s already mad it’s gone lol...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts