Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Charleston, South Carolina and asking $5,000 for a like new 14 foot Bug Slinger BOTE Rover stand up paddle board with 6HP Mercury engine with only 9.3 hours on it. It is made from Gatorshell material so it is very durable. Perfect for 1-2 people and can get into any fishing hole you want and it drafts in only 3 inches of water. The best of both worlds can get to the place you want to paddle or fish faster and easier. It weighs about 110 pounds and comes with a bed extender when you need to transport it. I have ran fresh water through the engine every time I took it out and cleaned it meticulously (I thought I was going to keep it). I am selling it because I travel too much and just don’t get to use it much. Below is everything that is included. Contact number is 337-789-7878(text is preferred) - Serious Inquiries only please.

- 14 foot Bug Slinger Bote Rover
- 6HP Mercury engine (only 9.3 hours on it)
- Bug Slinger Adjustable carbon fiber paddle
- Bote Sandspear push pole/anchor
- Grab Rac with BOTE mesh pouch
- Wheel Rac with ballon and hard wheels
- 2 Bote 1 Gallon Jerry Kans
- Engine flush alttachment
- Engine tiller extender
- T-bone Bed Extender
IMG_E9286.JPG
IMG_E9289.JPG
IMG_E9290.JPG
IMG_E9291.JPG
IMG_E9292.JPG
IMG_E9293.JPG
IMG_E9295.JPG
IMG_E9297.JPG
IMG_E9303.JPG
IMG_E9306.JPG

·
Registered
1 Posts
Located in Charleston, South Carolina and asking $5,000 for a like new 14 foot Bug Slinger BOTE Rover stand up paddle board with 6HP Mercury engine with only 9.3 hours on it. It is made from Gatorshell material so it is very durable. Perfect for 1-2 people and can get into any fishing hole you want and it drafts in only 3 inches of water. The best of both worlds can get to the place you want to paddle or fish faster and easier. It weighs about 110 pounds and comes with a bed extender when you need to transport it. I have ran fresh water through the engine every time I took it out and cleaned it meticulously (I thought I was going to keep it). I am selling it because I travel too much and just don’t get to use it much. Below is everything that is included. Contact number is 337-789-7878(text is preferred) - Serious Inquiries only please.

- Engine tiller extender
- T-bone Bed Extender
View attachment 87654 View attachment 87656 View attachment 87658 View attachment 87660 View attachment 87662 View attachment 87664 View attachment 87666 View attachment 87668 View attachment 87672 View attachment 87674

- Engine tiller extender
- T-bone Bed Extender
View attachment 87654 View attachment 87656 View attachment 87658 View attachment 87660 View attachment 87662 View attachment 87664 View attachment 87666 View attachment 87668 View attachment 87672 View attachment 87674
Im lcated in va beach i wondering if your bote is still for sale

1 - 3 of 3 Posts